BUILT TO ORDER.
BUILT FOR EFFICIENCY.
BUILT TO LAST.
PRECISE, LOW HUMIDITY CONTROL
For spaces that need to be maintained at low humidity and tight tolerances beyond the capabilities of typical air handling equipment, count on Innovent’s desiccant units. These units can deliver extra dry air from 5 – 50 °F to spaces requiring low room humidity. Innovent’s desiccant units help create healthy and controlled environments for spaces with demanding performance specifications like surgical suites, pharmaceuticals, ice rinks, museums, and research facilities.
Using high temp, low temp, or passive regeneration for reactivation of the desiccant wheel, Innovent units can adapt to each specific application. Other options include gas, hot water, or steam heating; chilled water or DX cooling; high-end filtration; and integrated, factory controls with specialized control sequences.
- Multiple methods of dehumidifying based on required dew point
- Desiccant Wheel
- Customizable dimensional flexibility
- Breadth of AHU options to condition process air
- Fully-integrated regenerative heating options
- Factory controls with specialized control sequences
- Brute force CW/DX - dew points in the mid-40 °F range
- Passive regeneration - dew points in the mid-40 °F range, no additional heat required
- Low temp regeneration - dew points in the 30 °F to 45 °F range, regen heat up to 150 °F
- High temp regeneration - dew points below 30 °F, regen heat up to 300 °F
- Precise low humidity control
- Low dew point air at any desired space temperature — can deliver extra dry air from 5 – 50 °F
- Meets demanding performance specifications for surgical suites, pharmaceuticals, ice rinks, museums, and research facilities
- Design flexibility to adapt to site constraints
- Fit where standard units will not
- Match footprint of existing unit
- Fit existing perimeter and cross-sectional supports, match existing duct drops and electrical feeds
- Extremely large units can be split for transport
- Custom DX systems for pre-cooling and or post-cooling
- HEPA filtration
- Air-to-air energy recovery
- Dedicated unit controller with flexible, pre-engineered control sequences reduces start-up time and improves operational performance
- Interoperable via standard protocols including BACnet and Modbus
- Standard web user interface allows intuitive operation for infrequent users
WANT TO LEARN MORE?