BUILT TO ORDER.
BUILT FOR EFFICIENCY.
BUILT TO LAST.
CUSTOM AIR HANDLING
CUSTOM DESIGNED TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
Meeting unique challenges with cost effective solutions has made Innovent an industry leader in the design of fully custom air handling systems. Our engineers and sales representatives work closely with you to evaluate your specific heating, cooling, ventilation and dehumidification requirements and then design a customized, energy efficient, and dependable system that fits the space and performance needs of each building.
With premium construction designed to handle high amounts of outdoor air and unique options such as DX refrigeration, fully welded wash-down floors and factory controls, Innovent products are your best choice.
Offering DX cooling in a custom unit requires a thorough understanding of refrigeration design as well as a wide array of cooling components. Coils sized to handle significant outdoor air humidity loads, oil management and a variety of compressor options to meet the performance and sound requirements of different applications are just a few areas where Innovent excels.
- Complete dimensional flexibility – height, width, depth, access
- DX or Chilled Water refrigeration up to 400 tons
- 2” or 4” foam injected construction
- Large capacity range – 250 to 250,000 cfm
- Thermally broken panels
- Section split construction
- Welded steel base with aluminum framing members
- Increased casing strength compared to fiberglass and foam board insulation
- Thermal integrity for efficient operation
- Tight seals eliminate unwanted outdoor air infiltration or conditioned air exfiltration
- 2” foam-injected floor panels installed on base without through-floor penetrations
- Reduces or eliminates casing condensation and thermal losses creating energy efficiency
- Foam injection process allows the use of many types of sheet metal
- 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Designed with section splits from the factory
- Large units — section splits allow for larger airflows than what can be built as a single unit
- Retrofits — units can be broken down into smaller sections to fit through doorways or into elevators
WANT TO LEARN MORE?