BUILT TO ORDER.
BUILT FOR EFFICIENCY.
BUILT TO LAST.
HIGH LEVELS OF OUTDOOR AIR DELIVER HEALTHIER, MORE COMFORTABLE POOL ENVIRONMENTS
Innovent specializes in dehumidifying indoor pool and waterpark spaces the natural way—using large amounts of outdoor air. Not only does this approach deliver swimmer and spectator comfort, it also improves air quality and minimizes corrosion by removing greater amounts of chloramines from the space. The use of outdoor air as the primary form of dehumidification also dramatically reduces the annual hours where mechanical dehumidification is required, lowering the operating costs of the facility.
Natural dehumidification is done efficiently using an all-aluminum, air-to-air, sensible heat exchanger. During most of the operating year, energy is transferred from the exhaust air to the outdoor air to reduce the cooling and dehumidification requirements of the space. All pool units are built for years of service in a corrosive environment with aluminum components, aluminum injected foam panels, and coated heating coils.
- Dehumidification through naturally dry outdoor air
- Dramatically improves IAQ
- Reduces operating costs
- Preserves building infrastructure
- Pool-specific customized construction
- Simplified, energy-efficient design
- Special operating modes
- Aluminum Construction
- Excellent resistance to corrosion in acidic environments
- Extends equipment service life
- Interior walls, flooring, drain pans, dampers, and energy recovery devices
- Dimensional flexibility - meets exact needs/fit
- Outstanding protection in acidic and alkaline environments
- Protect against corrosion from moisture, chloramines, and bi-metal reactivity
- Less static pressure — contaminants do not adhere to the coil surfaces
- Wash down capabilities
- Utilizes air-to-air energy recovery to capture heat otherwise exhausted from the building
- Eliminates the need for complicated refrigeration loops with multiple heat rejection points (e.g., pool water)
- Avoids running compressors constantly to maintain space humidity level
- Meet the rigorous and specific requirements of critical and complex environments
- Recognize the needs of specific areas of the building and provide optimal performance
- Responsive mode control to meet demanding and fluctuating space conditions
- Space pressurization control algorithm
- Precise temperature/humidity control
WANT TO LEARN MORE?